Autoskår: Information in English
St. Olav's hospital has entered into an innovation partnership with VitalThings and DNV Imatis. Together we will create the solution of the future for measuring vital parameters. This should happen automatically, continuously and without contact. The opportunities that lie in existing and future technology, such as sensors, are many and to a small extent utilized in health. New solutions for measuring vital parameters could potentially be of great importance for strengthened patient safety as well as more efficient patient treatment and use of staff resources.
The competition phase is on!
Are you our partner who will develop an innovative solution for contactless monitoring of vital parameters together with us?
All interested suppliers can now submit a request to participate in the tender. After receiving a request for participation, we will assess which suppliers we consider to be qualified on the basis of the qualification requirements. Only those suppliers who are qualified can be invited to submit a tender.
Autoscore is looking for suppliers who have the competence and experience to be able to develop a solution for contactless monitoring of vital parameters. In addition, the supplier must have relevant competence within health care, as well as experience with research and developing innovative solutions.
Important dates in this phase:
- Deadline for asking questions about the qualification phase (in Mercell): 29 September 2021, 12:00
- Deadline for request to be qualified (in Mercell): 11 October 2021, 12:00.
- Client's assessment of applications, or possible rejections: Tentative week 42, 2021
- Invitation to submit a tender is sent out by the client: Tentative week 43, 2021
Dialoguemeeting - compleeted
We invited companies and professional communities who wants to work with us to develop a technological solution that meets our needs for the future to a
Dialogue Conference, March 24. The conference was conducted in Norwegian. Companies that wants to here it in English are welcome to join our Dialogue meeting;
Monday March 29, 13:00 - 14:30.
If you want to join the dialogue meeting, please contact project manager:
Phone: +47 454 74 742
Here is all you need to know about the upcoming Dialogue Conference:
- Identify and establish dialogue with suppliers with relevant expertise or existing technology that can be used to meet the needs for measurement of vital measurements automatically, continuously and contactless.
- Get input on identified needs and boundary conditions in order to create a good competitive basis for the procurement.
- Highlight markets in the healthcare sector with a need for accessible and user-friendly systems for measuring vital parameters automatically, continuously, and contactless.
- Establish contact and dialogue with other public actors - municipalities, universities, other public actors and the research environment - who need to develop a system for measuring vital parameters automatically, continuously, and contactless.
- The procedure shall only be used for procurement of goods and services that are not currently on the market
- Innovation partnerships are entered into through negotiation
- Partnerships can be entered into with one or more suppliers
- The actual development work must be structured in phases with sub-goals
- After each phase, the client can, on the basis of the agreed sub-goals, terminate the innovation partnership
- The contracts contain a call option
|Week 10||Announcement of market dialogue at Mercell, DOFFIN, and TED|
|March 22||A list of registered participants will be sent to those who will participate in the dialogue conference|
|March 24||Dialouge conference|
|April 19||Deadline for submitting input notes|
|April 28-29||One-on-one meetings with suppliers|
Other than questions about the dialoguemeeting, please use Mercell for further inquiries.